Acusense or Darkfighter

Kimpeck

Hi,

I have a DS-7732NI-I4/16P (4 x 6TB) with the following

2 x DS-2DE4425IW-DE (4MP PTZ) Located Front and Back corners

10 x DS-2CD2335FWD-I (3MP) Located outside

4 x DS-2CD2385FWD-I (8MP) Located Inside

2 x DS-2CD2347G1-LU (4MP Audio) Located Centre Front and back for Audio

I was thinking of replacing the DS-2CD2335FWD-I (3MP) with either Acusense 8MP or the Dark-fighter 8MP (Powered by)

Is there a limit on the numbers of Acusense Turrets you can fit to an I Series NVR ?

And as they both have the same Dark-fighter specs is there any reason not to choose the Acusense ?

regards

Kim

Hi,

I have a DS-7732NI-I4/16P (4 x 6TB) with the following

2 x DS-2DE4425IW-DE (4MP PTZ) Located Front and Back corners

10 x DS-2CD2335FWD-I (3MP) Located outside

4 x DS-2CD2385FWD-I (8MP) Located Inside

2 x DS-2CD2347G1-LU (4MP Audio) Located Centre Front and back for Audio

I was thinking of replacing the DS-2CD2335FWD-I (3MP) with either Acusense 8MP or the Dark-fighter 8MP (Powered by)

Is there a limit on the numbers of Acusense Turrets you can fit to an I Series NVR ?

And as they both have the same Dark-fighter specs is there any reason not to choose the Acusense ?

regards

Kim
Hi Kim (& Phil),
How do you find the 4MP ColorVu DS-2CD2347G1-LU and how would you rate it against the 8MP Darkfighter DS-2CD2385FWD-I?

Appreciate your (or anyone else's) reply as I plan to order in the next 24hrs!

I am thinking to use these for monitoring the sides of the home (with the LED off) and am torn between 4MP ColorVu or 8MP Darkfighter monitoring.

regards

Kim

@GLO main reason for AcuSense is ability to filter false alarms with detecing only humans and/or vehicles. I dont wanna camera with hundreds of false alarms because in that case I will probably turn off notifications and camera only usable function will be to playback video later after s..t already happened :)

Back