01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Allpress Camera - How to Perform a Hard Reset on this Camera?

brixto

Hello
managing to set working a camera Installed by the owner of the house I've bought
I use ICSee soft I see the camera online but when I want to watch remotely on the phone a password prompt appear
so I cannot go further. I tried numeric sequences and I got locked
I tried the reset botton but it looks nothing happen, even with shortcut on the 2 pins the button is connected on the board.
So I stuck. I wonder if disconnecting AC is doing same job because in that case still I cannot success to watch.
Hope someone can support me.
Camera is Allpress brand. I have only quick manual

Hi @brixto

We've never heard of this brand (and nothing comes up when googling for it).

Our only recommendation would be to try the reset process that many cameras use, see below:

1) Unplug/power down the camera
2) Start the 2-pin reset process
3) Whilst doing the 2-pin process, reconnect the power to the camera
4) Continue to hold the 2-pins for 30 seconds

If that is the correct process the camera should reset and reboot, if not correct then I think your only option will be to replace the camera.

thanks to reply me
allpress is printed outside the camera, ICSee family )
Btw I ll try unpluging first

i have reset the camera
still cannot see image, stuck buffering when i click on the camera label name(beside online is green)
actually I dont understand how is working
my camera is connected via cable and I inserted password of my wifi but when i try to connect by wifi it doesn't connect
I see another wifi net with the name of camera label robotxx ?
I tried to set AP mode but i don't know the difference and still no image show
when I try to get in setting page connection time out error appear
anyone would write me a link where to find istructions how connectivity work with these IP camera
I ping the camera IP and it works, tried to switch off firewall protection too
unfortunately i cannot see any model name except Allpress and the camera was installed by previous house owner
THKS

Back