01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Firmware Correct firmware for my iDS-2CD7546G0-IZHS camera?

Gagi

Hi,
i need the right Firmware for my Cam iDS-2CD7546G0-IZHS. I´ve searched in the Forum for the ( correct ) latest Firmware but didn´t find what i am searching for. Need HELP becaus i don´t want to crash my new Cam. I am grateful for any HELP so i could test the functions....there are so many models of this cam...i am totally confused.

Thank you for any HELP

Hi KamirZG,
i´ve updated the cam to Firmware__V5.8.10_230220_S3000483188 with success. BUT if i try to enable ( function only in smart event available ) the EPTZ function and check "Auto-Tracking" and then check "Human" and then i try to save the settings a message appears "The device breaks down. Please contact our support for troubleshooting"....the datasheet says you can insert a nicro sd card up to 1 TB...i bought one but tha cam can´t handle 1 TB ( no initializing pssible ) it always stopps initializing at 26%. I realy dont know what to do. I´ve contacted the UK Hikvision support at monday but no response till now. Could you or anyone help me ? Iám really CONFUSED.....don´t know what the correct Datasheet or Firmware of my Cam is. In thr screenshots below you can see the Problem with the Auto-Tracking Function and i send a screenshot of the original label of the cam.

I am thankful for every help

Gagi

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230224_223358.png
    Screenshot_20230224_223358.png
    427.3 KB · Views: 130
  • ids-2cd7546G0-IZHS.jpg
    ids-2cd7546G0-IZHS.jpg
    251.9 KB · Views: 132
  • Screenshot 2023-03-01 211413.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-01 211413.png
    137 KB · Views: 128
Hi,
before i bought the cam i asked the Hikvision support if the cam-version with the material code: 311317725 is able to do people counting, they told me that this version supports people counting.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023.jpg
    Screenshot 2023.jpg
    280.1 KB · Views: 120
Hi,
does the cam have a malfunction ( Auto-Tracking issue ) or do i need another firmware or did i crash the cam with the wrong Firmware ??? I'ám totally at a loss. So please help me if you can.

Thank you

Hi Gagi, support recommened to factory default camera if you haven't done it after FW upgrade.

Hi KamirZG,
unfortunately i didn‘t save the factory default Firmware before upgrading ( stupid as i‘am )

It is strange that the UK Support does not respond to my Email ?!?!

You don't need to have old FW. Just do factory default now. camera will go into inactive status and default ip address.

Hi Kamir ZG,
i made a factory default reset....power off...press reset button....power on, hold the button for min. 15 seconds...then booting. Try to enable EPTZ....ciribu-ciriba...EPTZ ( Auto-Tracking ) works fine. You´re the only guy who tried to help me. Kapa do poda ( means my hat to the ground --- RESPECT ) for you KamirZG.

THANK YOU

Hi KamirZG,
yes i am from Balkan but live for a long time in Germany.
Pozdrav

I don‘t get any notifications at my email if somebody replies my posts. Don‘t know why. I check all options for notifications.

Unfortunately, some email providers block forum notification emails.
Traditionally it has been yahoo, hotmail, aol.
I thought we'd done enough / were beyond the issue now.
Perhaps not, sorry about that.

Back