01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Door Entry Door entry, indoor station and 'do not disturb'

nathanb

New Hikvision doorbell (ds-kv6113-wpe1(c)) and indoor station (ds-kh6320-wte1) setup and calls working.

I cannot figure out how to stop the indoor station from ringing in the evening BUT still ring HikConnect app.

I tried setting DND on the indoor station on a schedule, set to 'all' devices. It stopped ringing my app also. I changed it to "indoor extension" at which point it didn't respect the DND in the schedule. Not sure if "indoor extension" refers to the indoor station itself, or an actual secondary device added as an extension?

Anyways, how do I achieve what I require?

Thanks

When DND is set, the call wont even start, and since it did not start hik connect wont receive the call.

Only way is ti enable Motion detection notification and if you hae a good scene where you dont watch where stuff usually moves. It could be improvisation.

Sorry to be bearer of bad news.

Another improvisation would be enablong Autoanswer on indoorstation with Microphone input set at 0

Then the call will be automaticly answered and nobody would hear you, and your phone would recevive a notification that call has been automaticly answered. I know its still not good enough, as you would need to volume up mic so others could hear you outside.

Simply at the moment you will need to cope with it as it is, until feedback reaches ikvision and they do add it in some update later on.

Cheers

Upvote 0
Back