01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

DS-7608NI-K2 / 8P Export Camera Parameters Fails

Cos

Hi,

I have a DS-7608NI-K2 / 8P with firmware V4.30.011 build 200803 and am trying to export the IP camera parameters via the web interface.

After using the export button:
Interface.png

I get a dialog box which I can choose where to export and the file location. By default the file extension is .xls however I have also tried .csv and a file is eventually saved (sometimes this takes two goes for some reason).

The file is 22kb so implies there is something substantial inside but when I open it, all I have are what appears to be headers:
Parameter File.png

The file appears to be empty, at least of parameters you might well expect to see!!

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this issue?

Thanks

Have you tried this?

Hi,
Yes I've tried this but unfortunately I got the same thing as before.

Do you see any error messages? (typically at the very bottom right of your screen)
Or alternatively, any form of success confirmation?

Amazingly I get a success banner even though the file is empty of information:

Success.png

My best guess would be that it has succeeded.
That, if you use it for an import, it'll be fine.
But, for whatever reason, you are not able to view it using the methods you've tried so far.

Seems strange but when I've done this in the past I got an invalid file error.

I'm using it as a backup as I'm about to try and get ANPR enabled and want something to go back to when this all goes pear shaped as it has in the past setting up ANPR on this NVR.

I'll have to trust that it works and if it doesn't, I'll put everything back manually.

Back