01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Firmware DS7604NI-K1-4P NVR Firmware update (via the App) stuck!

Yes, that is the latest firmware for your model so please update to that version I just sent you.

Yes, that is the latest firmware for your model so please update to that version I just sent you.
Thanks a lot!
I have just upgraded it this afternoon, the smart event started to work now! it is amazing!
The NVR can send emails but it doesn't attach pictures with the emails, without nvr the IP poe camera its own function can attach the photos for smart events. did I miss some ticks for somewhere ?

Hi @hik30

If you login to the NVR and go to Configuration > Network > Advanced Settings > Email then you should see a tick box for 'attached image'

I've had a search around the forum and this would appear to be a common issue for users with 7604 NVRs, see below thread:

The forum user in the above thread appears to have resolved it by not having the camera directly connected to the NVR PoE ports and if you click onto the older thread linked in Phil's comment you will see that there is another suggestion to use Event-triggered captures to receive email attachments.

I've had a search around the forum and this would appear to be a common issue for users with 7604 NVRs, see below thread:

The forum user in the above thread appears to have resolved it by not having the camera directly connected to the NVR PoE ports and if you click onto the older thread linked in Phil's comment you will see that there is another suggestion to use Event-triggered captures to receive email attachments.
Thanks a lot. I will try the motion then.
Have a good day, don't worry about the headache, computer related problems are really time consuming=life threatening, and we cannot learn much even we paid hours and hours life and food, as most are programmers fault. And the company cannot hear most of time, actually they don't want to know.

Reactions: Dan
Back