01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Dvr shows offline on app and when i log in on a pc but intermittently comes back online

kps

So - I purchased a DVR from the installer that has 6 cameras. Everything was working fine(for 5 months) until 2 days ago. Now on the HiK connect app - the Dvr shows offline. When I logged into Hik-connect.com it also shows offline this. This seems to be an intermittent issue. At times its offline then when I check back everything is functioning properly. I have not tried anything except readying forums to this point. I have no clue how to operate this thing or get it working beyond just checking my app to check the cameras. I need help.

Hi @kps

Do you have the model number for the DVR?
Is your network and the connection between your DVR and router stable? It might be worth trying a different ethernet cable.
Could you run the SADP tool on a PC connected to the same network on the DVR and share screenshots of the table that you see when you run the tool, please?

I ' ve had the same problem with a camera.The solution was to change the numbers in the Qos section from 0 to :
Video/Audio DSCP 46
Video/Audio DSCP 34
Management DSCP 48

Back