01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Firmware Hikvision DS-2CD2047G2-L IP camera firmware problem?

For this issue, could I get you to check whether you have the below setting set to 'disabled' or 'no', if not does the code disappear after disabling this, please?

View attachment 10969

You can find this setting by selecting the Local Tab when in Configuration in a web browser.
This is how it is set in the previous version V5.7.14 build 231028. Maybe it should have been unchecked after the upgrade?

Attachments

• posssUntitled.jpg
    posssUntitled.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 107
I suppose same thing must be done for the NVR?

Attachments

• nvr_pos.png
    nvr_pos.png
    42 KB · Views: 93
Sorry. No fix with that POS option on both, Camera and NVR. Strange code continues following target on Smart detection.....
Same thing and after Camera/NVR reboot

Last edited:
If you are viewing the camera through IVMS, does disabling 'Display Transaction Information' in the Main View's Configuration stop the code from showing up, please?

You can find it by clicking on the cog normally in the bottom right of the main view screen and then going to the 'Image' tab.

If you aren't using IVMS and are still seeing the issue, could you let me know where abouts you are seeing it, please?

Hi @Jake Hulks

Yes this stopped on iVMS by disabling 'Display Transaction Information'.

What I noticed today is that an Hxx (where xx is a two digit number) is also visible over Human tracking rectangle on my NVR Live View and for same ColorVu cameras. Could not see that on Playback since it is known that does not show Rules and target rectangles. NVR is NXI K series with firmware V4.82.007build 240321.
Cannot check at the moment for other kind of targets, cars or animals.
The xx number is relative to target size as seen by camera height and angle. Increasing with larger target.
I want to mention that HikConnect does not show this code.

Thanks

Yesterday, I installed version V5.7.17 build 240606, and to prevent those codes from appearing when there was movement in its area, I unchecked "Enable Dynamic Analysis for face detection". It seems to be working well. I also tested the area where I set to receive notifications only for human presence, and it works: I receive notifications when a person enters the preset area. I also like the new interface in the new firmware.

Attachments

• firm.jpg
    firm.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 48
This is my Motion Detection VCA search after installing v5.7.17
Until 14:50 on timeline is v5.7.15 and from 15:00 and afterwards this is v5.7.17. No VCA search events at all.
There is no way for me to fix

Attachments

• motionvcasearch.png
    motionvcasearch.png
    129.1 KB · Views: 47
This is my Motion Detection VCA search after installing v5.7.17
Until 14:50 on timeline is v5.7.15 and from 15:00 and afterwards this is v5.7.17. No VCA search events at all.
There is no way for me to fix
Will you stay on version V5.7.17 build 240606 or downgrade to an older version?

Will you stay on version V5.7.17 build 240606 or downgrade to an older version?
No, I went back to 5.7.15 once again. Seems that I am one of the few users of Playback by Rules. I do not use Search tab option and playback without the Rules option gives marks out of time on timeline. So this Rules option was the best at least for me and my NXI-K NVR. As I said before, maybe other NVR do not have this issue. I really want the 5.7.17 but I cannot use this

No, I went back to 5.7.15 once again. Seems that I am one of the few users of Playback by Rules. I do not use Search tab option and playback without the Rules option gives marks out of time on timeline. So this Rules option was the best at least for me and my NXI-K NVR. As I said before, maybe other NVR do not have this issue. I really want the 5.7.17 but I cannot use this
@alfaclvi - have you tried the newer build of 5.7.17? I've just noticed that all of the download links for 5.7.17_240606 have been replaced with 5.7.17_240731. The file size is much smaller so it's not just a date change.

Hi @JB1970

I have seen that but not tried yet. Yes the firmware file size is smaller.
I hope I can roll back if by Rules Search VCA uploading issue remains the same for my NXI-K NVR .....
I have fixed most of my past issues with 5.7.15, raised a few centimetres higher the ColorVU and almost fixed the sometimes "no detection issue" and now feel OK.
I'll test and inform

I hope I can roll back if by Rules Seach VCA uploading issue remains the same for my NXI-K NVR .....
It doesn't seem to work on my M series NVR:

More > Dual VCA > Enable Motion (in either Normal or Event Playback). Drawing a box and searching gives no results

It doesn't seem to work on my M series NVR:

More > Dual VCA > Enable Motion (in either Normal or Event Playback). Drawing a box and searching gives no results
Hi

Tested, by making a mistake on ip, for both ColorVu. The Hybrid one and the non-Hybrid. DS-2CD2047G2H-LIU and DS-2CD2047G2L.

For both of them there are once again no results in By Rules Motion Search on my DS-7608NXI-K2(drawing search grid boxes).
Everything else works fine and also all motion events that are recorded as separate clips, found on search NVR tab, previously set so in Settings by selecting Notify Surveillance Center and upload to SD card.
Intelligent option is enabled for both of them too.
Had an issue that caused an hour of mess, which was an not at all VCA mode enabled(was disabled) and by enabling by mistake the By NVR option then the NVR was stuck. Has never been stuck before. So powered OFF(by switch), reboot, then everything seemed OK but could not access Settings for one of the cameras by iVMS4200 or by Hitoolsdelivery. The only way to access settings was the Batch Configuration tool so with that I went back to 5.7.15, where everything is fine again.
Possibly, the reason for By Rules Motion search VCA issue, is the Intelligent Search enabling. This does not want VCA by NVR enabled and possibly this does not want Motion VCA search by Rules.

Attachments

• motion vca after.png
    motion vca after.png
    17.7 KB · Views: 30
  • back to 5715.png
    back to 5715.png
    19.7 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Today new Firmware_V5.7.17_240731

The firmware is for the IP ColorVu camera, model DS-2CD2047G2-L
Yes, but the issue that arose after v5.7.17 seems to be related with the Dual VCA and/or Save Camera VCA Data, which has to do with the NVR ability to record/mark the VCA Events on timeline by drawing a box or grid(by rules).
I have exactly the same camera connected on DS-7608NXI-K2 NVR

Back