01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

HiLook Cameras no longer working?

When you add the DVR to HiLookVision you should have set an encryption key to enable platform access/HiLookVision, this encrypts the data as it is sent through the HiLookVision cloud and down to your mobile phone. You should only need to enter the encryption key once to verify that you have permission to access the camera streams and then it shouldn't appear again when accessing in the future.
Hi Dan. Everything is updated with the latest firmware and still no live cameras. Do you think the dvr is knackered?

Possibly, I can't say for sure because we have such limited experience with DVR/analog systems that I can't be sure that there is not something obvious we are missing.

Unless someone else with more experience can offer some other advice, the only remaining option would be to pay for a CCTV installer to come out and troubleshoot the system to see if the DVR is faulty.

I'm no expert on cctv, but trying everything as per everyone's kind instructing does anyone think that there is no power getting to the cameras? The small green light is on back of the plug so there is power there, however when this is unplugged the light is alot brighter, is this normal?
Thanks

I'm no expert on cctv, but trying everything as per everyone's kind instructing does anyone think that there is no power getting to the cameras? The small green light is on back of the plug so there is power there, however when this is unplugged the light is alot brighter, is this normal?
Thanks

Back