01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Door Entry IP Video intercom kis-604 - bell instead of photo notifications

registoni

Hi,
I have purchased hikvision kit kis-604 which consisted of indoor station DS-KH6320-WTE1 and doorbell DS-KV8113-WME1 + additionally another doorbell DS-KV8113-WME1(B) as second doorbell (sub-door).
I have updated firmware to the latest all devices:
both doorbells to V2.2.53 build 211104
indoor station to V2.1.34 build 211118
All 3 devices work together as intended, I managed to connect them to hik-connect server all 3 of them and can receive call from each online. However I cannot receive photos from motion detection, only notifications come with a picture of a bell.
How to solve this?
Also I have local ftp server and added its settings to each doorbell. But I cannot see any pictures stored in ftp server.
How can I also configure sending email with notification and photo from motion detection (say to gmail)?

Hi @registoni

Do you have an SD card installed in the DS-KH6320-WTE1?
You need this for the image to be stored and sent once the doorbell is pressed.

Once everything is connected and the SD card has been formatted in the DS-KH6320-WTE1, add this to your Hik-Connect account, and you should begin to receive pictures with the notifications.

It's simplest to get the images sent to Hik-Connect, but this guide covers setting up email notifications too, but I'm not sure if this will work on the intercom devices:

Hi @registoni

Do you have an SD card installed in the DS-KH6320-WTE1?
You need this for the image to be stored and sent once the doorbell is pressed.

Once everything is connected and the SD card has been formatted in the DS-KH6320-WTE1, add this to your Hik-Connect account, and you should begin to receive pictures with the notifications.

It's simplest to get the images sent to Hik-Connect, but this guide covers setting up email notifications too, but I'm not sure if this will work on the intercom devices:
Yes, there is a SD card inside DS-KH6320-WTE1 and it records photos from any calls from doorbells, but not photos from motion detection. Will try to reformat again SD card and follow the instruction.

Back