01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Firmware New I Series Firmware - V4.50.010 Build210322

I’d gone up to v4.50.000, they’ve obviously found something to correct. The only issue I’ve had is being unable to view my cameras using Hik Connect via the NVR’s IP address on my network (having also upgraded all of them, mainly DS-2CD2386G2-ISU/SL to remove the two way audio issue which was successful) using an old iPad as the monitor. Added the NVR manually and no problem. I’m thinking more an iOS issue? Using Hik Connect and the IP address on iPhone 12pro and everything is perfect using either the IP address or manual addition.

Hi @rickwookie

Thanks for trying the new firmware, let us know if you notice any updates, new features, etc...

We have asked Hikvision support for either the full release notes or if not available a list of the key updates of this firmware.

We will share any information we get from Hik support.

I loaded it yesterday when I noticed it on the portal. I assume it can only be bug fixes as I've been through all menus, local and via browser along with playback etc and cannot find anything that wasn't there previously.

Yes, Hik support got back to me over the weekend and confirmed it is just bug fixes. They have told me that they should have release notes to share with me later this week, but as it is only bug fixes the notes are likely not going to feature much detail about the fixes.

Thanks Dan.
because in other thread was mention of new G5 firmware on the global website, i had a look for the I Series NVRs..
and there they have firmware V4.51.005_210628.. lets hope that filters down to the UK portal soon (with release notes...)

Back