01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Newly added Hikvision camera showing as offline in Hik-Connect?

mtagt56

Hi there m
I had until today 2 hikvision connect cameras all connected all working through hikvision connect !

I added a new camera to the set up, it’s connected fine to nvr and I am able to view, it is also connected fine to IVMS and I am able to view etc.
On the hikvision connect app the new camera shows offline I cannot view live footage! Although I can view playback and I get notifications as normal through the app!

All settings are the same as the other two cameras, firmware is the same any help would be appreciated

Yeah I have latest version steps have now included

1) removing devices
2) deleting and reinstalling app

My original 2 cameras are working perfectly the new camera still showing offline in live view although notifications are working and playback works on camera

You need to provide more detail please:
Model numbers for your NVR and cameras?
App version?
Android or IOS?
NVR firmware version?
Camera firmware versions?

(DS-7604NI-K1-4P(B) Recorder and 2 x DS-2CD2347G1-LU Cameras). Today I have installed a 3rd camera, same model, updated the firmware so they all on latest version, and the 3rd camera won’t appear on the Hik-Connect app as live option.

the camera in question is garden cam and as you can see in pictures I get notifications and playback
F5C623B8-35E5-4A0E-83B3-E99AF102D065.png
3571C7FA-165D-4B3E-8CBE-A9698B635FA4.png

We do need to confirm these details:
App version?
Android or IOS?
NVR firmware version?
Camera firmware versions?

We do need to confirm these details:
App version? V4.4.0.550246
Android or IOS? iOS
NVR firmware version? V3.4.110 build 200212
Camera firmware versions? Need to get to my nvr to get latest camera firmware but it was on latest version

Hi sorry

I know this is an old thread but I had the same issue. For others looking for a solution I found a fix on another post - you have to log out of the app and log back in again for them to show.

This is despite the app being aware of name changes etc and even having playback ability, live view would not work without a log out/in.

Back