01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

NVR & SADP do not support 4K displays effectively

Sorry I haven't been on much the past few days - @fullboogie - that is my exact problem on the playback timeline via the NVRs web interface.

UPDATE - Hikvision UK support have got back to me with the below update on a fix for the SADP software:

"HQ told me that a new version of SADP tool which will be released the second half of the next year will fix the displaying issue, I am still asking if they can speed up and release the repairing version sooner."

We were not 100% happy with this response for obvious reasons and replied asking them to supply us with a beta version of SADP that includes the display fix as soon as possible, they responded with the below:

Sure I will push them, please also advise the customers meeting the issue to use BatchConfigTool instead as SADP is built into this tool.

We will let you know as soon as we have access to an early beta version of the updated version of SADP, but as a temporary fix as the UK support says you can use the SADP feature built-in to the Batch Configuration Tool

Back