01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hik-Connect Smart event configuration from Hik Connect?

alexdel

Hi,
Is there any way that i can configure smart events and motion detection directly from Hik Connect?
I mean for example area of coverage settings etc.
Thank you

With HikPartnerPro or HikConnect Teams mode.

With basic hik connect not at the moment , only Motion 2.0 area for certain models.

Its basicly HikPartner Pro options regarding device configuration transferred to hik connect.

Anyone can create Teams mode if you have normal mode. Just go under services and Create team. There are device number limitations tho.

You could look it like a platform for a bigger company, but private user can use it as well

Its basicly HikPartner Pro options regarding device configuration transferred to hik connect.

Anyone can create Teams mode if you have normal mode. Just go under services and Create team. There are device number limitations tho.

You could look it like a platform for a bigger company, but private user can use it as wellOk
Ok. Thanks i'll give it a try

You could look it like a platform for a bigger company, but private user can use it as well
Do you know how can i delete the team a created? Because actually it is not so simple to use.
Thank you

Press 'Me' bottom right

Team information click on it

And at the bottom you have Disband team

Using team is better via web interface rather than over phone. Some things aren't meant to be configured over phone hence alot of companies do not invest a lot of effort to create it user friendly.

Press 'Me' bottom right

Team information click on it

And at the bottom you have Disband team

Using team is better via web interface rather than over phone. Some things aren't meant to be configured over phone hence alot of companies do not invest a lot of effort to create it user friendly.
Yes i noticed that.
I don't have the disband option inside the info. Only team name, first-last name, role,expiry time and group managment

My app is not on english, but once you click on team information you should have the button bellow:

Screenshot 2024-10-01 145908.png

Did you even finish the team mode creation? Are you able to switch between modes at the top left corner when on main dashboard?

Perhaps its not yet synced on server that you have created a team, maybe you just have to wait a bit before deleting. Or it could be regionwise options which works differently for me than for you

Did you even finish the team mode creation? Are you able to switch between modes at the top left corner when on main dashboard?

Perhaps its not yet synced on server that you have created a team, maybe you just have to wait a bit before deleting. Or it could be regionwise options which works differently for me than for you
I thing i have finished the team creation. Yes i am able to switch between personal device and team. It dosnt make any sense to be regional issue.
probably something else

Why not?

Team mode was available in a lot regions before it even came to mine.
Wait a day, probably is sync issue, let me know tomorrow if nothing changes.

Why not?

Team mode was available in a lot regions before it even came to mine.
Wait a day, probably is sync issue, let me know tomorrow if nothing changes.
Also a think i made... is it possible to deactivate from web interface? Maybe this way will deactivate it from my phone too. But where is that option in web interface?

Back