01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hik-Connect Smart event configuration from Hik Connect?

Thats weird. Can you check in HikConnect settings is all the push notifications are enabled once the team is disbanded
Yes. Everything was enabled both in Hik Connect as also in the phone settings. Now that i have re enable teams what can i do? What do i have to check?

Since i said its weird, it means its not something that should happen, ill look into it with Hikvision directly.

Since i said its weird, it means its not something that should happen, ill look into it with Hikvision directly.
Thanks, I have also messaged them today. I have noticed a thing. Now that I have re enable teams I get push notifications normally but from “team” and not from “personal device”, when I removed the device from team and not debund the whole teams account it’s also have stopped sending me cause no device was there. It is like the whole notifications system has pass to teams and stopped from personal device.

You see, thats why its weird to me, i dont have such problem. But i need to state Im on Android version.

Yes i still do get notifications , same as it was before i made teams.

Only difference is that for my notifications i use schedule 23:00 - 7:00. During the day i prefer not to get any notifications

Back