01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Firmware What is the latest firmware for my Hi-Watch HWI-T240H camera please?

Hi @p3dr04444

That model is actually a HiWatch model, we don't sell HiWatch so have limited knowledge of the firmware.

You will need to create an account at the HiWatch EU website to access their firmware download portal.

Hi @p3dr04444

That model is actually a HiWatch model, we don't sell HiWatch so have limited knowledge of the firmware.

You will need to create an account at the HiWatch EU website to access their firmware download portal.
Hi thanks for your respond,,, but I registered but I did find next firmw which will be compatibility with this model :(
I tried here: 09-Firmware / IP / IPC
Do yoy have better web for this model?
thans

If you look at the document titled 'IPC Platform.pdf' at the top of that IPC folder you will see that the table in that document states your model uses the G0 firmware so the latest firmware for your camera would be IPC_G0_EN_STD_5.5.80_180911.zip

If you look at the document titled 'IPC Platform.pdf' at the top of that IPC folder you will see that the table in that document states your model uses the G0 firmware so the latest firmware for your camera would be IPC_G0_EN_STD_5.5.80_180911.zip
yes you have true... thanks for your support..

Reactions: Dan
Back