01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Firmware Where Can I Download the Firmware for the DS-9664NI-XTR NVR?

ravi uttam

Hi,
Could you suggest me from where I can download the firmware of the NVR DS-9664NI-XTR. Current firmware is V3.3.4 build 150616 and its very old, need the download link\way to download, the great thanks in advance to you!!!

Hi @ravi uttam

What global region did you buy this NVR in? Was it purchased from a UK/EU seller?

We can't find any firmware relating to a -XTR model, but there is this firmware version available for 9664NI-XT model which might work - V3.4.4 build170526

Thanks @Deaquidelsur

I checked the EU portal and they list the same V3.4.4 firmware for the 9664NI-XT NVR as the UK portal that I linked above, I also couldn't find any reference to firmware for -XTR models anywhere on the EU portal.

Hi @ravi uttam

What global region did you buy this NVR in? Was it purchased from a UK/EU seller?

We can't find any firmware relating to a -XTR model, but there is this firmware version available for 9664NI-XT model which might work - V3.4.4 build170526
Hii@Dan well im also surprised too, i dont know how this product came and whynt im getting the firmware of this model, relay confusion, i wrote to hikvision abt this they also not responding from where i can get this, if you can help me out then welcome.

Hii@Dan well im also surprised too, i dont know how this product came and whynt im getting the firmware of this model, relay confusion, i wrote to hikvision abt this they also not responding from where i can get this, if you can help me out then welcome.
Did you try updating to the V3.4.4 firmware I linked above? Did this work or not?

Did you try updating to the V3.4.4 firmware I linked above? Did this work or not?
Oh my God!!@Dan the firmware worked for me, i have update the firmware of my 2 NVR's and its working, now im planning to update on one of the device that's in death mode, not powering up as of now, if this work on that ill be great thanks to you, as of now also Thanks as lot to help me out, the upgraded devices are under testing, few times the handing issue appeared with them, working from 9 years with us lets see how long they can, again thanks, and if you have any more to share i mean some more firmware of latest one you can share.

SS, this is the current status of the device after upgrade.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-06-06 084805.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-06 084805.png
    52.1 KB · Views: 19
hiii i have done the upgrade to latest version which you shared. And under testing, will update if face any issue.

Reactions: Dan
Hi @ravi uttam

If you go to the Maintenance menu in the NVR settings you should be able to access the NVR Logs, here you can search for exceptions which should highlight what the beep error is relating to.

Back