01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Consistency of Hik Connect and iVMS4200

I have been out for most of today and I took the opportunity to try to connect to my system via my 4G phone.

I'm pleased to say that everything seems to be working fine. I didn't even have to 'switch' connections, it just logged on to my NVR/Cameras automatically.

I have also got iVMS4200 working perfectly on my pc and Hikvision is spot on too using Internet Explorer.

A million thanks to you JB1970 for your patience in sticking with this 80 year old 'not-too-techie' wrinkley. I really do appreciate your efforts on my behalf.
No problem - I'm glad it's working for you. You're probably a bit more "techie" now than you were when you started!

I have been out for most of today and I took the opportunity to try to connect to my system via my 4G phone.

I'm pleased to say that everything seems to be working fine. I didn't even have to 'switch' connections, it just logged on to my NVR/Cameras automatically.

I have also got iVMS4200 working perfectly on my pc and Hikvision is spot on too using Internet Explorer.

A million thanks to you JB1970 for your patience in sticking with this 80 year old 'not-too-techie' wrinkley. I really do appreciate your efforts on my behalf.

So I'm guessing that case of Guinness is on its way to JB?

Hmm thanks for that but I barely understand it.... ... I will read through it a few times to see if it drums into my head if not...Me thinks I need outside help to fix this probably...

Yes I found it difficult but I got there in the end. I was a little hesitant when working with the router but it is easier than you might initially think.

Keep at it, I'm sure that you will crack it.

Try to print off the relevant bits of the thread so that they are easily accessible whilst you are doing it.

Back