01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hikvision Firmware Update for DS-76xx/77xx NI-E (-E series) NVRs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

There's also a newer version too here: DOWNLOAD PORTAL.

Anyway, I wonder why I can't update my DS-7600NI-E2/8P/A directly from NVR's interface or, why not, from the web client. It just says that there's already latest firmware installed (which is wrong, 'cause I have a version from Sep. 2016). Though, improvements brought by this new firmware to this NVR model doesn't seem to be such important to worth upgrading anyway.

Thanks!

Hi guys I currently have the hikvision ds-7608nl-k2/8p.
Can I use this firmware or is there a newer firmware for my nvr?

I'm currently running firmware version: v3.4.62, build 160503.

:mad::mad::mad:

Are you really not able to search for it on the european download portal? It is just a few clicks away, i am sure you find it if you understand how google search works. And yes, there is a newer firmware available.

had a look on the portal but theres so many and could not see my exact model number so not sure which is the correct latest firmware for my ds-7608nl-k2/8p. so thought i would ask on here just to be sure.

Hey people

I found that i could only do updates to firmware one update revision at a time , if i try to jump forwards a few updates the NVR tells me the firmware is a mis-match.

so far i got up to 3.3.7 which is a great improvement except the device will not record from motion detect . lol

its a bit dumb based on that , that Hikvision dont supply a link to all the updates so we can do one at a time until we get to the current revision.

None of these from the europe site below work for me , my device is australian version but there is no support on the Hikvision . au website.
I had found a canadian third party website that had all of the old firmware versions for download and they did work but didnt save the link and cant find it now :(

DOWNLOAD PORTAL

anyone know the FTP address for online firmware upgrade ?

** edited ** i have realised that .dav files dont work on my 7616NI-SP however .MAV files Do work

i have got it from 3.3.7 up to 3.4.4 .... the european links dont go higher than that , can anyone point me at firmware files up to 3.4.92 in a MAV files ?

I am hoping to fix a problem where my NVR does not support motion detect with Vivotek cameras even though they are both ONVIF rated :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back