01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hikvision SRSM

santi_cazorla

Any ideas where to get the hikvision rain shield model: SRSM?

I can't seem to find any UK retailer selling this for some reason? Seems like something that should be stocked, after all it's just a rain shield for the wall mount..

Any ideas why/if any reason this isn't being sold in the UK?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191225-023236.jpg
    Screenshot_20191225-023236.jpg
    430.4 KB · Views: 177
Hi,

I have been looking in to this and it appears to be a special order item (10 week lead time). I wonder if you could give me a little more information on the model number for the camera / wall mount that you need it for?

Thank you

Emma

Hi,

I have been looking in to this and it appears to be a special order item (10 week lead time). I wonder if you could give me a little more information on the model number for the camera / wall mount that you need it for?

Thank you

Emma

Thanks for the reply.

The camera model I was looking for was: DS-2CD2183G0-I with the mount: DS-1272ZJ-110

Im going to have to install a dome camera outside which is fairly low down and prone to vandalism, thus needed some kind of rain protection.. haven't been able to find any images of it actually in use with the bracket though, but I assume it will fit nicely first and then attach the camera onto the bracket as normal.

Maybe a worthwhile item to stock if it's commonly needed?

Back