01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

hilook ptz cam recording shuts off after 5 minutes?

i need to send the xmi file of this camera but i don`t know how . can you explain how to do it? thanks

No problem, the steps for doing that are here:

You will need to see the cameras in SADP for this, so they should be connected to a POE switch.

i tried this many times but the export file does not show up in any folder i send it to.

Sorry, I'm not sure why that's not working for you as it's always worked for us/our customers - perhaps try on another PC if possible?

strange but that worked , i got the code and reset and it says it is online but i can`t view it in the main view. how do i add it to the group to view?

Great :) post #26 should explain that (or you can just tick the "add device to group" box when adding it):
  1. Go to Device Management>Group

2. Click on Create Group By Device Name

3. You should see your camera in the window that appears on the right-hand side - tick the box to select it and then click OK:

Screenshot 2023-01-16 125003.jpg

4. You should now have a new expandable folder in your Main View and Playback pages for your PTZ, which should let you view the camera:

Screenshot 2023-01-16 125415.jpg

that worked. still can`t figure out why i had to use another laptop to send the file. the original camera still drops out after 5 minutes even on the other laptop. i tried logging in and out of hi connect but still it drops out , the reset camera seems to be working fine. maybe time to reset it as well. anyway thanks for all your help

Back