01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

What is the last version of Hikvision Storage Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelc

Hi Everybody,

I see that Storage Server has been depreciated and is no longer available for download. This is a bit sad as this is what I use to store my security camera "footage".

What is the last version of Storage Server that was available prior to being removed for download? Does anyone in here have it downloaded and could share it with me (Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.)?

Regards,

Michael.

Last edited:
Hi,

Do you happens to find the latest version of Hikvision Storage Server before its discontinued?
Mine is version 3.2.0.10 and would like to had any newer installer if available.

Hi,

Do you happens to find the latest version of Hikvision Storage Server before its discontinued?
Mine is version 3.2.0.10 and would like to had any newer installer if available.
I did find a definitive answer as to what was the last version available before it was pulled from the Hikvision servers.

The PDF document announcing this says to use "HikCentral Professional + pStor" as a replacement, but this seems to be an extreme overkill solution to the simplicity of using Storage Server with iVMS-4200 as a software NVR

Looking for same thing. After much testing I can confirm this one is fully working.

It's v3.1.1.6. It offers installation of storage server when you run the file, tick that, then I followed this guide to set it up. :)

P.S. I used this also to explain the disk partitioning stuff for where to save video:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back